I love dessert, but what I like more than desserts is frozen and healthy ones.
If its strawberry season where you live this might be the recipe for you…
I make these in bulk
-1 large tub of vanilla Balkan or Greek Yogurt.
– Strawberries till all the yogurt is done.
– chocolate chips( I use milk).
– Wax paper
– Cookie Sheet
1) Core/ remove tops from strawberries. Like this, or just take the top part off.
2) I take only the top part off than put a chocolate chip in the whole.
3) Dip the strawberry in the yogurt and arrange on parchment/wax paper.
4) Freeze for about an hour but it will depend on the thickness of your yogurt.
35 each. Mmmmmmm yummy