Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Really healthy and good cookies that will satisfy your sweet tooth
- 1 tbsp organic ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 large banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup quick cook oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (walnuts optional).
- Mix until batter is blended evenly.
- Use a tablespoon to portion cookies on a greased baking sheet approximately 1-2″ apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes and allow to cool on wire rack.
Enjoy your cookies 🙂