Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This delicious treat is great for indulging your sweet tooth, on very few carbs, fat and calories.
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk/low-fat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 15 oz pumpkin (to save a step,you can buy a sugar-free pumpkin pie mix)
- 3/4 oz Stevia
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl. Beat eggs in a larger bowl. Stir in pumpkin and dry ingredients. Add milk in halves.
- Spray bottom of 8 x 8″ glass baking dish; pour in mixture.
- Bake at 425 °F for 15 minutes; reduce temp to 350 °F (175 °C) and bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center pulls out clean.
- Cool for at least 2 hours.
- Note: as an option, serve with sugar-free cool whip, and you’ll think it’s Thanksgiving!
- Place in Ramekins for individual serving size.
67 Calories, 1.88 grams of fat, 9.8 grams of carbs(good carbs remember your using a vegetable), protein 3.7 grams