OMG to cute!! No excuse now for being a bad snacker this Easter
Baby Chick Macaroons
I found these super cute easter treats at one of my favorite recipe blogs: chocolatecoveredkatie.com. Aren’t they adorable? And a nice bonus is that they are actually good for you!
These are the ingredients:
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut (see below for a lower-calorie version)
- 1 tbsp whatever flour you wish (such as ww pastry or even coconut flour)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp lite canned coconut milk (or regular canned)
- 3 tbsp agave or pure maple syrup
- 1 packet stevia (or 1 more tbsp agave, and cut back on liquid)
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- tiny bit over 1/16 tsp salt
To know how exactly to make these, go to Katie’s blog and find out!